Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There's a lot to understand about your dental care, and we don't expect you to be an expert. At Elegant Smiles Dentistry, we welcome and encourage your questions because it's the best way for us to understand what concerns you and how we can help.
We have shared many of the questions our patients ask most frequently, but you may still have one that isn't listed here. Please call us at (972) 735-8900, and a helpful member of our team will be happy to assist you.
- Is it safe to get your teeth whitened?
- How effective is professional teeth whitening?
- How does teeth whitening work?
- How often should I get my teeth whitened?
- What is cosmetic dentistry?
- What is a dental crown?
- What is a veneer?
- I have sensitive teeth. Can I still get them whitened?
- What is Invisalign?
- Is Invisalign right for me?
- How long do I wear Invisalign?
- Is Invisalign covered by insurance?
- Why should I visit the dentist regularly?
- How often should I brush and floss?
- How often should I have a cleaning?
- Will a tooth extraction hurt?
- How much will dentures cost?
- What is a partial denture?
- What are permanent dentures?
- Are dentures covered by insurance?
- What is dental anxiety and phobia?
- What is conscious sedation for dental work?
- What is laughing gas?
- How much does sedation dentistry cost?